Friday 8 April 2022

The land march

 The land march for the maori land. 1975 is the year it happend and the hikoi preazy was whina cooper they started at te hapua and end up at the parlement. the march was on for like afew months over those few months many people got fired from they jobs cause they wante to fight for they land back which is pretty rats they even stoped at a marae in hamilton to have a fat feed afew cones abit of a unu and a moe but after all that the walking people losing they jobs after all that they were only able to get 6% of the land back.

thats pretty rats in my opinion but yo the maori land march : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment using the following guidelines;
Introduce yourself
Start by saying something positive about my blog post
Be thoughtful - A sentence to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say
Be helpful - Ask a question to extend our understanding (your’s and mine) or share some ideas that I can work on in my next post